11.12.05

Setting Things Straight

First of all, you all need to see how I fixed my AIM icon, cuz it's spiffy like that. ---->

Done with that? Good, now click here and tell me what you think. Come on, you know I'm sexy, right? *Sexy butt dance.*

And then, on a more serious note, if you're reading this, it's probably because you came looking for me and hit my away message. I've decided to devote a significant portion of today (Sunday) to reading, and maybe writing somewhere that's not here at my desk. I've spent a scary amount of time here lately, and over break I'm sure I will again. I wanna spend at least PART of a day actively avoiding this thing.

On that note, I'm sure I'll get around to writing a post about what's been going on lately, but now I just need to keel over on my bed. Sleep well, all, I'll see you later.

No comments: