4.12.05

I'm Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today!

I dunno why I'm writing this in bed instead of on my computer. I suppose it's cause I'm on the phone with Jackie. Plus I just watched Clerks, and now Batman's on. I'm sure Jackie'll love that I'm writing this while talking to her. She's about to go to sleep, or else I'd tell her that I'm writing in the journal she gave me.

A couple of scheduling notes before I forget. Tonight at 8, the History Channel is gonna do a special on Leonardo Da Vinci. And the original King Kong is on TCM Tuesday the 13th at 8pm. Not sure if those are Eastern or Central times. I'll have to look it up.

Okay, I got nothing to add now. Below this you'll find thoughts I added while typing this, on either Clerks or Batman. See you then.

~~~~~~

Okay, back to the present time. I'm gonna write about Batman, Clerks I don't have anything to say about (it is awesome by fiat, and if you haven't watched it yet, you must now), and then I've got a few personal issues. First, Batman. In the original movie, the one I watched last night, they had Billy Dee Williams, aka Lando Calrissian, as DA Harvey Dent. If you've seen Batman Forever, then you know that Harvey Dent, in that movie played by Tommy Lee Jones (who's name I suppose follows the same pattern as Billy's), is the alter ego of the villian Two-Face. I just wanna know why they couldn't get Billy Dee to play Two-Face in Forever. That woulda kicked ass.

Speaking of kicking ass, I feel like life has kicked the ass outta me lately. Firstly, I'm enroled in a sort of unofficial Magic league online, over MSN. I'm sucking so bad at it. I haven't won a single game. I really should just drop out of it, but I do like the challenge. And really, it's something I need to keep my ego in check. So anyway, I lost a 3 player game of that today, and then I lost a contest of "naming robots" against my friend Derek. It wasn't a fair fight, so I'm not really mad. I said ahead of time that I don't know much about Japanese robots, since I don't watch really any mecha series. I know all about the ones in Western Media, but the land of the rising sun is a mystery to me. And then, half the "robots" listed were anything but. The next person who tells me that a Gundam is a robot is getting hit over the head with my Soundwave figure.

So I'm frustrated right now. I'm beginning to see the allure of the dominant / submissive sexual fetishes. I really wanna be a dom right now. I wanna have a chick beg me for sex, I wanna bite her, I wanna make her scream with ecstatic pain, I want her to be mine and live only for me, and when I don't want her any more, I wanna throw her away like a used tissue. I'm so fucking evil it hurts.

No comments: