23.12.05

Merry Happy Crismahanukwanzikamas

Yay Holidays!!! It's officially my birthday in my birth state, so I'm gonna go ahead and say it: I'm 21. In fact, by the time I get this published, it'll probably be 21 in the Central Zone too, and I wouldn't be surprised to find that I've gone into the Mountain or Pacific zones if I'm on a roll. Probably not though. I wanna keep this kinda short....

So I made it to Tennessee. I rode in the car with my cousin, Clara, my Aunt Susie, and their live-in exchange student Xiao (it's pronounced Jah-ow, because the Chinese people can't spell I guess), and managed to split my time between driving and entertaining her while Susie drove. It was fun. We went to the Zoo in Memphis, saw Clara's aunt and grandmother. And on Thursday morning, in Hot Springs, AK, Aunt Susie found, I kid you not, a rock quarrey that we could pay to go dig around in. It was redicuous. We found some egg shaped thing in there. Aunt Susie says it may be a Geode, but I'm thinking for a Velociraptor. *Hides.*

Please excuse any little shoddyness that is lacking from this post, since I haven't got my entire set up, just the power supply and the laptop on it. So yeah, I'm bare-backing it.

So we got here, though. I managed to get on for a second last night, and check out all the awesome things that have been put online. I downloaded and watched RvB episode 70, which was fun, and then, yeah, the big news.....

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IS OUT IN JAPAN!!! And yeah, there's videos of it. I've downloaded them. The opening intro is pretty, and the ending one, well, I cheated and got it, but I don't understand it, so I don't know what's going on. It still LOOKS better than the "Sorry, Sora, but your princess is in another castle" ending that happened last time." I still wanna see both videos up on the big screen in my den. Yay 6' widescreen. I'll get there for them, no fret. I'm getting this video game when it comes out stateside, oh yes....

Okay, I'm becoming repetitive and stupid... later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, GREGGGG!!!

*MANY MANY MANY HUGGLES.*

And happy early christmas tooo~!! =DD

xxx~

Greg said...

Don't worry, it just started being my birthday over here. You're one of the first to wish me happy bday. Thanks emmerz. *Huggles.*