14.12.05

I'm A Fan Of Live Text

Some people don't like the idea of links in text. I'm not one of them. I think that being able transmit ideas beyond the words you are using is what makes the Internet such a great place. I've been surfing the random forum of 4chan (WARNING, NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART), and I like the way they combine links, pictures, and complete randomness into a great package. So HAH. Take THAT, Maddox.

Moving on. I have a hectic schedule ahead of me. I need to pack tonight, since I'm going home at 10AM tomorrow. Then I spend a week in Austin, hanging with friends and Christmas shopping. Then on the 21st, I drive off to Tennessee. That'll be fun. I'm spending Christmas and my Birthday there, so that'll be fun. I've got 10 days until I turn 21. Go me!!! Anyway, after Christmas, I'm heading back with my Aunt Susan, Uncle Jim, Cousin Clara, and the live in Chinese Exchange Student Xiao, on a meandering tour of the American South East. Yay!!! Then I'm up to NJ for the first week of January - the 1st through the 8th. Classes resume on January 11th. I have a VERY packed vacation.

Not to worry, I'll still find time to get online. Laptops are fun that way. Plus I've got my cell phone. So you'll never be too far away from me. And in those times when you are, I've got books that need reading, Game Boy games that need playing, and, of course, the sweet release of a good little bit of shut eye. Speaking of... its midnight... NINE DAYS TILL BIRTHDAY!!!!

No comments: