20.9.05

Alphabetics

Okay, I just got back from English class, and for once I'm enjoying it. I'm getting my papers in on time, I have an A in the class (89.6 at last check), and the class itself is somewhat enjoyable. I get to contribute a lot, which I like. I can't contribute in the sciences, but thats okay because I understand those, and get them easily. The only class I don't like is history and social studies, because they leave very little room for discussion. Things happened that way. There's no alternatives to consider, really. Just learn the dates and names. X_X I hate dates and names.

But back to English. Today was fun. The teacher asked the class for ideas on how to organize our paper's paragraphs. Thematically and by source were suggested, and he continued to ask for more. When no one else had any suggestions, I thought, well, this isn't a good way, but I'll suggest it anyway. "Chronologically." We went through a long discussion about the good and bad points of chronologically organizing your paper could be. And he asked for still more. No responce from the class, so I decided to go with an even worse method. "Alphabetically." That got a good laugh from the class, but the teacher discounted it. "Argumentatively" was what he wanted. I was close, I got the first and last letters right.

Anyway, I'm going to organize my paper Alphabetically. Just to spite the teacher. He's probably not going to grade it, but I'll print it out, just to show him. HAHAHA.

No, I'm not going out of my way to base each paragraph on a letter of the alphabet, but I'll try and make every paragraph begin with the next letter of the alphabet. You'll see what I mean. *Nods.* You'll all see!!!

No comments: