19.9.05

I'm A Terrible Person

I've seen this too many times to not link it.

Anyway, I went to Subway for my semi-regular sandwich. First off, today was not Tuesday (yet), so I couldn't get the two-for-Tueday special, but I was hungry and in a hurry to get back and talk to Jackie before Matt got in. As luck would have it, Matt just got in. But yeah, I got my cold cut combo, not double-meat though (I'm trying to cut back and budget somewhat). While I was there, I noticed that the girl who was running the register was NOT the one who made my sandwich. Out of pure evilness, I decided to see if I could fool her into thinking my sandwich was the cheapest one on the menu.

"I don't suppose you'd believe that this is a 6" veggie delight, would you?"

She gave me an incredulous look, and I told her, no, its really a foot-long cold cut combo. I think she only heard the foot long part though, and rang up a 12" veggie sandwich. Thats when the evil sandwich-maker caught me. I feel bad.

Also, I added a few items to my todo list.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's right, I will conquer Earth. Btw, that last one is a joke, but I really do need to set up an appointment with a pediatrician. I'll leave why up to your imagination, though. ^_^

I'm a terrible person.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Eeep! I deleted the wrong post! I'm sorry, Zya, I thought you were another spam advertisement. The program is called Rainlendar, and I'm pretty sure you can download it from www.rainlendar.com for free.