5.9.05

iTunes Quiz?

Okay, found this, gonna post it cuz it seemed interesting. Here goes.

You know the drill. Pull up iTunes and set it to random, then answer the questions with the song that comes up, and your interpretation of this answer. *I took this from Jackie, who took it from Emma! ^.^*

Post your results as a comment or in your own blog. I wanna read them ^.^


What do you think of me, iTunes/Windows Media Player? Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins

Apparently I'm dangerous?


Will I have a happy life? Sin City End Titles

"An old man dies. A young girl lives. Fair trade." X_X

What do my friends really think of me? Wake Up - Rage Against The Machine

My friends think I'm spacy I guess?

Do people secretly lust after me? Dream On - Aerosmith

Apparently not, but it's okay because they do so openly instead.

How can I make myself happy? Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Ice Attack Remix

Play video games! Duh!

What should I do with my life? Real Emotion - YRP (FFX2)

Either play video games, or devote my life to emotions and the people I love. "What can I do for you?"

Why must life be so full of pain? Guerrilla Radio - RATM

Because people are violent by nature, it seems.

Will I ever have children? Starcraft - Nuclear Launch Detected Remix

Now, some people would see this as a bad sign, but missiles are classic phallic symbols, so...

Will I die happy? Not Gonna Get Us - t.A.T.u

Yeah. They'll never catch me. Muwahaha.

Can you give me some advice? Theme from R.O.D (I love Hong Kong)

Obviously I must travel to China again.

What do you think happiness is? 1000 Words - Koda Kumi

Love is too big to describe here, obviously

What's your favorite fetish? Tetris Techtris Typez OC Remix

Apparently I've got a mecha fetish? I like puzzles? I guess that's true. Creepy.

Okay, that's that quiz. Yay that.

No comments: