28.9.05

ANOTHER QUIZ!!!

Why do I keep doing these?
Take my quiz or ill cry
Do you love me?As much as any other living thing (exceptions made for Jackie and family).
Do you love kitties?Indeed
Lord of the Rings, or Harry Potter?Meh, when it comes to fantasy, I'm looking for the 1001 Arabian Nights. But I guess LOTR beats Potter. I read most of it.
Ever have a friend(s) stab you in the back?Nope, I have good friends.
if so, do you wish to slay them?N/A
Ill slay with you if you want.No thanks, though the enthusiasm is appriciated.
Favorite store in the mall?Gotta be DSC Collectables at Lakeline. Best Magic tournaments this side of 360.
Wendy's, Burger King, or McDonalds?BK RULES!
Do you like the smell of PlayDough?I can't smell, and you know that. ;_;
Finish this Sentence. I love ___________Jackie.
Favorite Sex Position? ^_-Hrmm... On bottom, actually. I dunno. I need more practice.
If you could marry someone of the same sex, who would it be?I don't know enough eligible bachelors around my age, though I am looking.
Can i spank you?Why?
Favorite type of Ice Cream?Vanilla, with almonds.
Isnt my kitty cute? ^^Not as cute as mine.
How many people are on your buddy list?143, though 31 of them are from the "Recent Buddies" category.
Am i one of them?Probably.
Would you like a cookie?Probably.
Does god have feet?Probably.
Ever Shopplifted?Nope.
I know I havent....That's good to hear.
Ever have sex with your bus driver?No. I made it a point to keep as far away from my bus as possible.
Doesnt that make you laugh and gag at the same time?No, just confused.
Arent you afraid of old people?Nope.
Wanna come over and play video games?Sure, why not?
Favorite super hero?That's a toughy. Beast Boy's a cool cat though.
Favorite old school Nicolodien show?Invader Zim
Biggest Fear?Heights, falling from.
Wasnt this quiz fun!!!??Meh, I've seen worse.

Okay, that's done with. Still worried about James. He cheated and switched up his blog on me. I'm very confused. You think he did it cuz of what I wrote? *Sigh.*

No comments: