16.9.05

Written and Spoken Words

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I clicked their advertising link off of Megatokyo and was pleasantly surprised. I've subscribed to their feed, even though so far I've only read two: "Nexus" and "The Nine Billion Faces of God". They're both good, and I expect the same high quality from the rest of them.

Wow. My computer just droze up. Now its running slowly. As I typed this sentence, it finished the word "running". Sigh. Okay, there it goes.

Anyway, I've been running my computer probably too hard today. I'm getting WMP to scan my external again from scratch in the hope that it will clean up the file information on some more of my music and video files. It prolly won't, but eh, why not? I decided to go through and delete all the files iTunes realized were duplicates. Or rather, half. Or more, some were quadruplicates. Anyway, now as far as iTunes is concerned, I only have one of each file. Yay.

Let's see, it's the weekend. I want to go buy stuff, but I moreso want to wait till October when I buy my Ravnica stuff, and then go from there. Some manga is sitting out there, but I'll get it all eventually, and honestly, I still have a lot to read. I've got "The Hero With A Thousand Faces" sitting around, and a few other manga and comic titles I need to get through.

I really want to prioritize though. I'll get all this stuff done after get my homework finished. Speaking of priorities, though, I think I should leave WMP running, and I'll dig into "the Hero" while it does. Talk to you later.

No comments: