10.9.05

Naruto Got A Bad Dub

I was looking forward to Naruto on Cartoon Network. Everyone was telling me what a great show it was. Of course, I wasn't ever really into the shonen style anime, where it's just random action. A villiage full of ninjas really ruins the concept of the NINJA, a solitary assasin of stealth. So I couldn't really be bothered to look into the show with subtitles or whatever. But then Cartoon Network got the licencing rights for it, and now it's on in Toonami. And it sucks. The voice acting is crappy. Its so bad I cannot watch it. The series idea is just as outlandish as I thought, and the acting / dubbing is really terrible. So there you go, all you crazy Naruto fans can feel free to tell me how wrong I am, but that's how I feel.

Lessee... I made a new blue deck. No telling how well it'll do, but I hadda make it.

James continues to haunt the back of my thoughts.

I'm ahead on homework yet again, so go me!

I need to make a Christmas list. I'll look into it asap.

I dunno, I'm spent. I'm really tired for some reason. Gonna lie down. Sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: