14.9.05

I Am So Glad I Didn't Hear About This On TV

...Though I'm sure the Daily Show will say something about this. I mean, it's too easy to make fun of.

This is why I like following the news. You get funny stories like this to talk about in your blog. I'm honestly surprise by this. Obviously, it was implemented by the school board, because no actual school, let alone a catholic school, would suggest something like this. And I can't blame them. I'm not sure I'd pay to get them to keep it off the air, though I did routinely end up with gads of pocket change before I switched to using my meal plan and debit card over physical moneys, and I might have donated that. Honestly, I'm not sure I'd be able to learn with that song stuck in my head. I've already got the song stuck in my head and I haven't heard it in God knows how long, though it obviously hasn't been long enough.

No comments: