24.9.05

Innapropriate Sexuality

Matt left for the weekend. Accordingly, I'm spending the weekend in the buff till he comes back. No one is affected by this. Have a nice day.

I just watched a scene of Enterprise in which two characters had a heated discussion. It was really important about what was going on and all, I suppose, but the thing is that it was between the vulcan chick and the southern engineer guy (names are unimportant for this), while they were being decontaminated from an away mission. Aparently, being decontaminated at this early pre-Kirk stage of space flight involves rubbing oily gel over your body. And of course, no one can rub their own back, so you gotta get the other guy (or girl) to rub you down, while you're both in your undies. It makes for an entirely tittilating scene for no apparent reason. Stupid UPN Star Trek. OH! AND A STROBE LIGHT BATTLE! HOW HIGH TECH!

Sigh. It's been a bad week/weekend so far. I've got a pretty resiliant cold. I need to be drinking fluids and chicken soup. Where can I get some chicken soup on campus? And why isn't my Sin City DVD working anymore? U_U

No comments: