27.9.05

Ultimatum'ed

Agh! The paradox continues. You know the one, where arguing is wrong, and if I try to argue that arguing is right, then I'm wrong by default, no matter how valid my point. Or, in other words, whoever states their opinion first. x_x

I wanted to help. He had a problem. I offered a possible solution to his problem. Is that negative? I think it's negative to be all down and out about a situation. The positive and pro-active thing to do is to look at what is wrong and try to fix it, which I have done. Lets look over what we each said, here. I saw he had a problem, in that he wasn't being treated the way he wanted. Solution: Learn to live with it unless you know a way to work with the system to change it. It's not fair, and I said that, but seriously, what are you gonna do, other than wallow in self pity? What else was I supposed to do, other than join you in being emo?
"Oh, yeah, life sucks.... It sucks. It sucks. The end."
That's just stupid.

Avoiding problems is not an acceptable solution. At least, not to me. Problems exist to be solved. That's my motto. If you can't solve your problems, outsource, but get it solved. "Not everyone can resolve a problem as soon as it occurs; sometimes they just need time to themselves." See, to me, that's wrong, at least for this situation. Bad feelings left unresolved for too long compound on themselves, and since I have to deal with James when I go to visit my dad, and, for the most part, he's the only one I could get along with while I was there, I put salvaging that relationship down as a high priority. I guess I pushed too hard, but he pulled away even harder.

*Sigh.*

And so now I've been challenged by. Leave no comments on the post I linked.. I won't, I guess. I still don't know how to respond to his earlier "Watch, Greg's gonna post something argumentative..." comment. *Shrugs.* But, who knows. Maybe you guys out there will love me enough to comment in my defense! Or not. Either way, I'm keeping my text off there for a week, at least. But yeah, come to my aid. I've been hearing all of you tell me, "Yes, Greg, you are right, James is being stupid," but I feel like I'm in my own little war with James. It's lonely. So, yea, put in a few comments for me, if you wanna. Post as anonymous, I won't make you get a screen name of your own. Oh well.

Also, I shouldn't be online as much for the next few days,as I have things that need doing. I'll still be on more than I should, but not as much as I have been. Kay?

...

Kay.

Edit: He changed it. Now I'm confused. Did you do this?

No comments: