14.9.05

Being Smart

I haven't gotten my C++ program's to compile, but that's because my compiler sucks, not me. I'll have that settled by the end of the week. And I still got decent grades on that homework all things considered. Other than that though, I think I'm really in the swing of this school year. Good grades, been to all of my classes (more on this later), turning in all the work when it's due. ^_^

I'm sure you all've enjoyed reading my english essay, and if not, too bad. I put them up there because I think they are interesting reads, and more often than not, I enjoyed writing them. Seriously, one of these days I'll get around to one of my personal projects. I will. Just as soon as.... Well, honestly, I don't have anything keeping me from working on them. Maybe you'll get something this weekend. And that's a stong maybe.

But yeah, I've been sorta sick lately. Not like life-threateningly ill, just sick enough that I wish I was sicker. I came back from CS today and crawled into bed, and I could have sworn I heard my something in my head snap. It hurt. I later realized it was the click that my computer gives when it shuts its screen off (I don't know why it does that) but at the time I was kinda worried, and also half tired, so I didn't really know what was going on. It seemed like a semi-plausible excuse to just skip math though. I didn't. I went to class. I am going for perfect attendance this semester. If I have one through Thanksgiving, I'll treat myself by bringing my PS2 up here so I'll be able to beat Kingdom Hearts on hard before I get the sequel. Speaking of, I have to decide if I want to start it here on the tiny screen, or go home and view what is sure to be a kick ass opening on the kick ass 6' screen. Hrmm... These are the issues that keep me up at night. And cause my head to snap.

Speaking of which, people always tell me that when the finally figure something out, it clicks. It's not that way for me. To me, it more like 'gels'.

No comments: