21.10.05

Exhausted

Hurray for 12+ hour programming binges! X_X. I just finished my blackjack game that's due in 2 hours. Or rather, I FINISHED it at 5AM, except for stupid documentation. GRRRR.... Anyway, that's over with. I have class in under 2 hours, like I said, so sleeping seems counter-prouctive. I'll take a nice relaxing nap after math class.

Though all this does raise the question: What am I going to do about the Magic tournament? I actually finished this on time, and I feel like I deserve a reward. But after yesterday's type 2 rotation, I don't have any decent deck to speak of for tonight. *Sob* Oh well. My black deck was specifically designed with the rotation in mind. There's maybe 8 cards that need to go (12 actually - 4 bonesplitters, 4 terrors, and, with the splitter's out of the picture, the ornithopters aren't very good either). I think I know what I'll replace them with, though. I have one putrify from Ravnica (if I had more, I'd put them in too, but I think I will just go and switch my deck to being a B/g deck (that's Black with a splash of Green). Naturalizes (along with the aformentioned putrify), Sakura-Tribe elders, and maybe even the pretty Jitte I got a few weeks back.

Anyway, I can't think. I don't know why I'm bothering to go to classes this morning, but I feel somewhat obligated to, so I guess I will. Obviously, I HAVE to go to CompSci to turn in my project. I may skip math, now that I think of it. We'll see how I feel after Computers. I've already got a feeling in the pit of my stomach that comes from either not eating, not sleeping, or being sick. I ate a bit more tonight than usual, so I doubt that's it.... Anywho, I'm not going to sleep now... though I COULD! I promised Jackie I'd give her a call when I was through, so that's what I'm going to do. Too bad it was.... 7 hours late? *Shrugs.* And maybe after a short call I'll try and get in a nap before comp sci. I don't think that's a really good idea, though. I'd prolly just sleep through everything. Yay Hybernol.

No comments: