31.10.05

Old Standbyes

There is one thing that'll make me feel a little better: poking fun at James some more!



Okay, I'm done being mean. But I feel a little better.

This helped, too.
Black13Rose7: I hate totsie pops
Black13Rose7: XD
Effervescence 34: awww
Black13Rose7: do chu like them>?
Effervescence 34: they're just frustrating
Effervescence 34: cuz EVERY TIME i get one
Effervescence 34: im like
Effervescence 34: alright
Effervescence 34: im gonna do it this time
Effervescence 34: im gonna lick until i get to the middle
Effervescence 34: *crunch
Effervescence 34: WHAT THE FUCK!
Black13Rose7: XD
Effervescence 34: I DIDNT EVEN TAKE IT OUTTA THE WRAPPER YET
Effervescence 34: HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!?
Effervescence 34: u_u
Black13Rose7: XD!!!
Black13Rose7: well
Black13Rose7: I'll give you a whole lot to experiment with

So, who wants to be my friend NOW?! I'll give you free Tootsie Pops!

No comments: