22.10.05

Lindsay Lohan Is A Horny Slut

Look, personally, I think that what a pop star does in their own life is none of my business. Sure, they are role models, and shouldn't be TOO bad, but really, as long as its nothing too terrible, I'm fine with it. On the other hand, I just saw Lindsay Lohan singing this song on the Disney Channel. Now, this song has one aspect for the Herbie movie; she's in a race and wants to come in first place. But I'm rarely looking at the TV when her ad comes on, so I just heard the words. To a guy like me (a.k.a. a guy), they're dirty. As near as I can tell, she's telling her boyfriend "Hey, I know you came before all your other girls, but with me, you gotta wait for me TO COME FIRST."

Look at the song, then come back.

Back? Good. In case you missed it, she's talking about sex. On Disney Channel. *Gasps.* That foul temptress. I hope she never comes first again.

I saw Doom today! It was... meh, really. But I got a preview of Underworld 2, so that was cool.

I lost my train of thought, sorry. I'm still working on the vampire story thing, as many of you probably know already. And yes, while I will have immortal vampires who look like young children, I'm not going to use that as an excuse for rampant pedophilia. As far as I'm concerned, vampires who were bitten before puberty never have puberty, and thus no sex drives. I'm still working on the mechanics, but that much I'm pretty clear on. Anyway, I'l talk to you later.

No comments: