28.10.05

OMG COINFLIPS!!!

I have the best deck idea in my head EVER! And finally a use for all those fucking March of the Machines I have. Observe:
Effervescence 34: check this madness out
ICE ataim: crazy
Effervescence 34: yes
Effervescence 34: i have decided to make that deck
Effervescence 34: using 4x of the following:
Effervescence 34: Krark's Thumb
Effervescence 34: mirror gallary
Effervescence 34: *gallery
Effervescence 34: copy artifact
Effervescence 34: Sculpting Steel
Effervescence 34: March of the machines
Effervescence 34: Clone
Effervescence 34: Sakashima, the Imposter
Effervescence 34: and mana clash
Effervescence 34: with the purpose of getting all 20 copies of the thumb into play at once
Effervescence 34: and then doing 2^20 coin flips
BOOYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I WILL HAVE SO MANY COINS FLIPPING YOU WILL NOT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING. Maybe then I'll just go for the Chance Encounter victory, using some other coin-flip card and find some other cards that let me flip stuff. Goblin Bookie, anyone?

Yeah, I'm evil

No comments: