11.10.05

I Have A Dream

Any level 3 judges out there wanna tutor me? Please? I wanna be certified. Judges get sweet promos and stuff... I WANT THAT! Sigh... I know the stuff. The trick is finding someone who I can prove it to.

Hrmm.... Today's topic for debate with Matt: What constitutes soverign? Native Americans? The Galactic Empire? Ewoks? Buffalo? The Death Star?

Also for discussion: Was the Empire evil? I'd say no. True, the Emperor himself was evil, but for the most part, his government ran smoothly to provide safety for the majority of citizens. In that sense, it was a good government. Some of their actions may be questionable by our standards, but then again, we committed genocide against the indiginous American Tribes, so it's all relative.

And finally, this is not up for any questioning: Ichigo Mashimaro is KAWAII CUTE!

No comments: