27.10.05

Some People Are Better Off Dead

Golgari Query: "There's a movie trailer being run on television currently that has a tagline something like, “Some people are better left dead.” I didn't think much of it when I heard it, but Mark Gottlieb recently pointed out that that statement kind of implies that it's okay to resurrect most people. Just be careful which ones you choose. How absurd is that?"

I had to save that somewhere. That's great. Also, whoever just said "The republicans are eating their young" on the Daily Show.

And then, speaking of dead people, I've found a product that Charlton Heston will never yell in the streets about.

HUFU IS MADE OF PEOPLE!!! IT'S PEOPLE!!!!

Oh, no, it's just tofu. Never mind.

That's like two different kids of ick at once. Though honestly, I've never actually tried tofu. And, as for people...

No comments: