3.10.05

Greg's Terrible Weekend of Doom

So I haven't been blogging much recently. Funny story, the post just before this one was started last Friday, but I got sidetracked for a while. I was more inspired when I started, by "The Storyteller's Daughter", and the Aladdin movies I'd watched earlier. Anyway, I put it out. Hope you like it.

So, what the hell was I doing all weekend? For the most part, coding. Or trying to. My first programming project was to develop a class that can hold a rational number, and use it like a normal number. It was difficult, but I actually got it working, so yay me. It was kinda frustrating, and I spent a good deal of time just staring at the screen trying to figure out why it wasn't working like it should. I've grown to hate fstreams with many passions. But I'll have to grow around it. I should go check his solution and see how he did those things I couldn't.

Aside from that, I dunno. I've found I've got a lot of energy lately. If I could find the tme, I'd try and work out more. As it is, I've been randomly getting up from my chair and doing half remembered, but mostly made-up, old Kajukenbo moves. It helps me relax a little, I guess, and stay kinda focused. Yet another aspect in my long list of nervous habits, which includes cracking my knuckles, biting my nails, and fidgeting with my D20's.

Oh! The Ravnica releace tournament is back on! That is, I found out that the shop that Wizards says is running it has actually moved. Those bastards! x_x! Anyway, it's still within biking distance. I need to call back and figure out when exactly it is, but I know its on Saturday, and they're about 15 minutes biking away, I'd say. I'll take off around 45 minutes before, just in case. Yay Ravnica. I'll probably get my fat pack from Black Dog first, this Friday. That will be fun. ^_^

Go Go Ravnica!!!

*Sigh.* I hate all this crud on my computer. x_x! My keyboard is sooooo dirty. My stupid sweaty hands. Oh well.

I've gotten back into buying manga randomly. I just got Mahoromatic #7, and need to keep reading that. Ah well. So long friends.

No comments: