31.10.05

Unwanted

I'm unwanted. The only person who ever wants to talk to me lately is Jackie. And that's the reason I don't want to talk to her right now, and in fact is the reason I want to talk to someone else. And no. No one's gonna talk to me. Thanks. I've got no friends. Who are you? Why are you fucking reading this? Because I shoved my blog link down your throat? You probably think this whole site is the dumbest thing you've ever read. Heh. Hell, even a little patronization wouldn't be too bad right now. I'm just so depressed. Yes. I'm depressed. No one cares. I'm emo. Whee. Fuck you all. Heh. Yeah, like someone's reading this. Honestly, if anyone's reading this, then thank you. You care about me, I guess. Or are just bored off your fucking ass? I dunno. I'm just so pissed off right now. At all of my so-called friends.

Actually, what am I talking about. I don't have any friends. I had Jackie. She came first, and I ended up drifting away from everyone else. Now that I don't have her, I don't have anyone. That doesn't mean I'm just going to run to her and then everything will be alright, because yeah, it won't.

This whole thing is really bitchy, but whatever. I feel I'm entitled to bitch every once in a while. My ankle is bleeding like shit right now, and I've been sick for the past few days. And the worst part is. I don't know what I want. I dunno what'll make me feel better.

Anyone out there wanna be my friend?

No comments: