10.10.05

It's A Good Day

The story below is long. Five pages in OpenOffice, if that means anything to you. The idea came to me between classes this morning, and though its switched a little from the original idea, I like what I have here. I was originally just going to write out the point of view of the 2nd character, the hero, but as I went through it in my mind, I just felt like it needed the other point of view too. I hope you like it. Oh yeah, and comments are welcome, in responce to that entry, if you could, not this one.

Other than that, I had a good nights sleep. I have to write a program that will play a game of Blackjack using some classes I created for class, so that'll be enjoyable. And then, who knows? I'll be doing whatever for however long I feel like it. No real plans, though. I'm dead after writing for some 3 hours or more. I'll take my leave now.

Oh yeah, I found my D20 from Champions that Derek gave me, so now I'm up to 2 full sized Magic dice, plus the tiny one that I've been using from that Star Trek game.

And then.... It won't let me post this. X_X What a jerk, Blogger.

No comments: