24.10.05

Just Another Manic Monday

If you haven't seen this yet, you should. I don't want to spoil what it's about, but trust me, it's great, and well worth it.

Anyway, on a totally unrelated note, today is not going so great for me today. Matt decided to stay up until 3AM playing Diablo, and I couldn't get to sleep for his clicking and spellcasting, much as I tried. I need some portable minispeakers or something. Reguardless, I couldn't get enough sleep to get to classes today, which is sorta upsetting. I just put a lot of work into finishing my programming project and taking tests and finishing essays; I don't want to flunk out again because I couldn't get enough sleep. Of course, Matt decided to get up and go to class, then come back and take a nap just as I'm deciding to wake up. X_X

So, that means I can't watch TV without waking him up (I watched that presentation thing though, and the applause at the end prompted a call of "HEADPHONES!" from him). I suppose I could write. I finally don't have any homework, and a nice quiet time. That's what I'll do. I'll be online, but if I don't answer so easily, now you know why.

No comments: