3.10.05

Please State The Nature Of The Medical Emergency

I just saw The Doctor on TV. As an actual doctor. I think my mind was just blown. I really like the guy, he's one of my favorite "sidelines actors." You know, the ones who never get center stage, but are great supporting actors. He's one of those. He got a bit part in the movie "Small Soldiers", among... well, I rarely ever see him, and when you do, he's not on screen long. I'm afraid he's been typecast as a hologram, which isn't really fair. He may have just been a hologram on Voyager, but he was a GREAT hologram. I love artificial inteligence, and he was artificial intelligence incarnate. It was awesome.

Speaking of intelligence, why do people still care about Britney Spears? I really hate it when celebrities are able to "go infinite" by just doing random things in front of cameras that make them famous. Sort of like Ozzy Osborne. Half the people in this country wouldn't know who he was if he hadn't gotten some crappy show on TV guide. But Britney, she wasn't even good when she was good. And now she's famous for marrying a back-up dancer? (By the way, Back-up dancer was the ultimate reward for playing "Britney's Dance Beat." So there WAS merit to that game!) And then having a baby. Having a baby is nice and all, but that shouldn't be newsworthy. Definitely not for the whole 9 months of pregnancy. Britney spears has done nothing for the last year of merit. She's gotten married and had a baby. Why is that news? WHY!?

Please someone, give me a real medical emergency. Give me some real news. Like a non-judge being nominated to the highest court in the law. Or clowns distracting children. Or something. I'm watching the Daily Show, yeah. Bye.

*Wanders off, distracted by the pretty lights.* Oooohhh...

No comments: