6.11.05

Absolutely No Wishing For More Wishes

So James put up a wish list. Now I guess I need to pick out something to get him for Christmas. The computer is too expensive for me to give him. I've got a personal vendetta against giving items of clothing, including jackets. Razors are even worse, I hate giving toiletries. The last one I'd be curious to see given, but I don't think I'll be the one to give it to him. Sounds like I'll either get him one of many Batman Begin's DVD's, or go with PJ and Dan on Soul Calibur III. Whee limited options! Or maybe I'll find something that just screams "James" at me (like a Pussy Galore pullstring doll).

To answer the question posed in his journal, people (I assume you were looking at my blog, but I may just be egotistical) don't put things on wishlists that they really "Need", just things they'd like to have, aka "Wishes." If I needed the things, I would a) call it a needlist or something, and b) probably not be able to wait till the end of the year. And lets face it, when you know that there's a lot of people who need to get you gifts, wouldn't you rather they got you something you'd like than just have them gessing randomly?

No comments: