27.11.05

On Pickles, And Other Things

Matt: "How do they make pickles, anyway?"
Greg: "They put them in women's vaginas, obviously."
Matt: "I mean, how do they normally do it."
Greg: "Like that. That's why I don't eat pickles."
Matt: "I don't think that's really it."
Greg: "Why not? How do you know?"
Matt: "Call it a hunch."

I'm back in the saddle. I got into Lubbock from Austin at around 6 today. I had a great trip. I saw Jackie. After a little bit of struggling, I finally convinced her that as much as I wanted to, I couldn't be the boyfriend both of us wanted me to be for her. She took it really well, and I still got to spend a lot of time with her as a friend, which was really great. She's such a good person, and I'm glad she's in my life.

Okay, so aside from that, I spent time with family mostly. Clara turned 3, which was cool. I got her some Winnie the Pooh books. I never got around to playing Kingdom Hearts for either her or Lena on my Playstation, but it's okay. I ~DID~ manage to get my Game Boy recharged, and I've been playing Chain of Memories. I beat the Dragon form of Maleficent. Twas fun. Of course, first I got the L shoulder button working, and now the R one has decided to be sticky. X_X Anywho...... I had a good Thanksgiving dinner, and.... I dunno, it was kinda random....

Yeah, I'm done.

No comments: