9.11.05

It Figures

Right after I get in a big hoopla about having Jackie post on here because I have writers block, I get flooded with ideas. Just before I need to be working on a 3 page essay on how I'd change the XL class. Three pages? God... That's gonna be so annoying. I mean, it's an annoying class to begin with. I'm stuck there because I have issues with procrastination, and I never learned to study. High school was easy, so I never needed to study for anything. Never really put any time into homework either. But yeah, now I'm stuck in the class that tells me how to be a better citizen. Do I have values. Do I bathe. Do I have genital herpies. What the fuck does this shit have to do with learning at college? (Though the herpies may be somewhat distracting...) But yeah, all I wanna learn is how to study and stuff. Tell me how to make and keep a schedule, that's good. Tell me how to study, that'll help. Tell me how to take notes. But don't tell me how to respect different cultures, that's just filler, and you know it. Sigh. So that's what I'm gonna write about for three pages. Just not here.

Also on my mind, as I stall for time (what'd I tell you guys about procrastination?) I think the only reason I'm not a nudist is that it'd be inconvenient. That is, right now, nudists are restricted to reservations, and have to wear clothes in public. But public decency laws aside, I wouldn't mind walking around naked all day. It'd be fun. And unlike some people (*ahem* most hypersensitive girls *ahem*), I'm not ashamed of my body. I know I look good. I may not be "in shape" entirely, but I'm slim, and I think I look good. I need a shave or two, maybe, but that's it. And I'd like to not have totally white thighs, either. X_X. So who's with me? Legalize nudism? Let Greg live his life-long dream of being a nudist?

AGH!!! TV COMMERCIALS ARE RANDOMLY LOUD! *Kills Cox Cable Company*

Ok. Gotta go.

No comments: