4.11.05

All I Want For Christmas

Asking for Christmas and birthday presents is getting hard. I don't wanna ask for anime, because I don't want my family to think I'm a Japan-o-phile pervert. I mean, just cuz I AM is no reason for them to know. I asked for cash mostly on my birthday, but I know that a lot of them will still want to get me presents, and on Christmas, well, Santa Claus doesn't carry cash. So, without further ado, my Christmas / Birthday Wish List.
Greg's X-mas / Birthday Wish List

Nintendo DS Games-
Nintendo DS System (required)
Sonic Rush
Kirby's Crystal Canvas
Mario 64 DS
MarioKart DS
Advance Wars DS
Meteos

Magic Cards-
Ravnica
Champions Of Kamigawa
Betrayers of Kamigawa
Saviors of Kamigawa

Magic Singles-
Birds of Paradise
Wrath of God
Watery Grave
Temple Garden
Sacred Forge
Overgrown Tomb
Gifts Ungiven
Uzemawa's Jitte
Meloku the Clouded Mirror
Kokusho, the Evening Star
Kiega, the Tide Star
Vinelasher Kudzu
Pernicious Deed
Life From the Loam
Polluted Delta
Jushi Apprentice
Grim Lavamancer
Arcbound Ravager
Quirion Dryad
Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni

(I could go on, but I guess that's a good stopping point)

Books-
.hack//AI Buster
The Complete Calvin and Hobbes

Transformers-
Reissue Powermaster Optimus Prime
Reissue Astrotrain
Reissue Rodimus Prime
Reissue Ultra Magnus
Reissue Prowl
Alternators Shockblast
Alternators Wheeljack
Alternators Prowl
Alternators Dead End
Alternators Meister

Computer Games-
Half Life
Evil Genius
Star Wars Battlefront

PS2 games-
Slimline PS2 unit
Katamari Damacy
Disgaea

DVD-
Batman Begins
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - Indecision 2004
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
I DON'T WANT/NEED REVENGE OF THE SITH

Electronics-
2 Gig iPod Nano
External USB Harddrive
USB Splitter
New Laptop, better for travel/mobility (this one won't be moved)

No comments: