29.11.05

Fun And Games

First, a news quote:
"We will always be Muslims, Serbs or Croats," said Veselin Gatalo of the youth group Urban Movement Mostar. "But one thing we all have in common is Bruce Lee."
And now, more pressing matters of state. It turns out that now, after frustrating myself getting my GBA's shoulder buttons working, I have to actually exhibit some skill, too. X_X And here I thought the battle with Dragon Malificent was tough... I guess a lot of my frustration comes from learning, a little late in the game, that you really can't just throw a bunch of cards into a deck and hit A a bunch until the bad guy is dead. >_< I need to build a freaking deck strategy for Kingdom Hearts... Oh well... I'll level up some too. I'm at level 65 right now, and I have 500 HP and 900 CP. If I go up to level 70 I'll have over a thousand points, and hopefully by then I'll have made a decent deck strategy.

Speaking of Kingdom Hearts again, I've been thinking a lot about the KH2 a lot. I've already got an idea about how the opening would go. At least, how I am picturing it, based on what little knowledge I've got in my head. The game opens same as last one, with a dream about Sora in full motion video, except the dreamer in this case isn't Sora, but the mysterious Blonde Haired Kid we've all heard about. He wakes up in Twilight Town, and we quickly meet him and his friends in a manner similar to which Sora, Riku, and Kairi were introduced. Something happnes to interupt all the introduction, and BHK is rushed into battle against those strange white "nobody" creatures, which serves as the games tutorial, because all games have one.

From there we may jump to Kairi on the Destiny Islands, thinking about Sora and wondering where he is, just to update us on basically where we stand after the last game. She'll tell one of her friends the story (from her perspective, at least) of what happened during the first game. Then we rejoin Sora and his crew, in the middle of a battle field, surrounded by heartless. Sora and Donald and Goofy are fighting off the intruders on this unnamed plane, and you learn some of the newer battle mechanics like the drive forms. After facing off these simple villians, they arrive at Hollow Basteon, and learn that the Final Fantasy characters from Traverse Town have begun to settle in to their old home again.

A few more plot points are revealed here, and then we head to Disney Castle. They meet with Queen Minnie and, apparently, undergo a mission to lead Minnie towards something important, possibly a message from the King. This message begins the full story of the game, which, sadly, I don't know enough about to speculate on.

So there you have it. Oh yeah, SPOILERS!!!

I have a paper due Thursday. I thought it was due today until I went to class... I'm so glad I do that now-a-days. It's my final paper, so I'd assume it counts for a great deal. I've decided for my topic to be the controversy surrounding violence in video games. I need 5 sources, or there abouts. X_X This is gonna suuuuuuuck...

Okay, nothing left in me but bells and whistles. Gotta go.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I've decided to take up the hobby of tracking Spam IM's again. So if you want me to, send me it. Otherwise, keep them away from me.

And remember, in those dark corners at midnite, things aren't always what they seem...

No comments: