9.11.05

part two.

This is part two to my previous post, this is still Jackie, and she still pwns you. kay? kay.

Greg's awesome

be his friend kay?

kay.

he needs to do more random posts like I do. O.o I make a lot of random weird posts

ask him about it some time.

I'm awesome.

maybe if enough of you are like... OMG JACKIES SO COOL I WANNA BE HER FRIEND! he'll let me do a lot of posts or something. my blogs boring, don't go to it. ever. it sucks. I edit it way too much so it's hard to read cause of all of the different templates I've tried out.

yeah, I'm pathetic enough to steal my boyfriend's blog, but he's cool. and I heart him. ^.^

yay!~

but yeah, I can't keep up a blog by myself because I don't post, ever. I just make changes to the template... yeah. I'm a loser.

Okay, this post was made possible by... THE INTERNET! yay internet! I heart the internet.

pr0n.

that is all.

No comments: