12.11.05

Meet Brian

My brain is named Brian. I named him this because one day Brian broke and refused to spell the word brain the way I wanted to. So now Brian is totally broke. He's edging towards becoming Briana, which will just screw everything up.

The whole "guest editor" thing is starting to rub me the wrong way. I mean, yeah, I only had it up for like 30 minuts, but I dunno. This is my blog. I like letting Jackie contribute, but... Meh, I'll let it stay for a while. It's a trial thing. If it works, then feel free to beg me for a membership too, I gues. Random Bullshit is for the people! Especially Greg, though. Because I'm special. And everyone loves me.

La La La. I'm totally adorable. I could kill a baby and eat its spleen and people would be like, oh, it's okay, we still love Greg. That's scary. U_U

Stop Loving Me!!!

...

What am I saying!? You all must love me, because I promise to not abuse my power. Like Spiderman!

"WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!"

No comments: