13.11.05

Brain Teaser

Okay, so on "Robot Chicken", they were doing a court-room drama parody. They called a hick up to the stand.
"Isn't it true your mother, sister, aunt, and cousin are all the same person?"

"Ah-Duhhh.." *Drool*
So anyway, is that possible? I got everything but cousin settled..... No wait, I just got it. I wish I had some way to hide the text from you all to keep you from seeing the answer I came up with. Oh! Tiny text:

So Man A has sex with his daughter, Woman 1, and she gives birth to a boy, Man B. Man B has sex with Woman 1, who is his mother and sister. Woman 1 gives birth to a girl, Woman 2. Man B has sex with HIS daughter/sister, Woman 2, and they give birth to Hick Prime. Now, Woman 2 is Hick Prime's birth Mother, obviously, as well as his sister, since they share the same father, Man B. And since Woman 2 is Man B's sister, she is Hick Prime's aunt (she is his father's sister). And then, since Hick Prime's father (Man B) and Woman 2's mother (Woman 1) are siblings as well, Hick Prime and Woman 2 are cousins.

Shit, I forgot how I squeezed cousin in there. Oh wait, no. *Edit's it in.* Kay, that was fun. So there you have it. His mother, sister, aunt, and cousin are all the same person. Where's my $20?

No comments: