20.11.05

I'm Just Sane Enough

...to know how insane I am.

I had an interesting dream last night. No idea what it was about. Something about me driving around some random town with the family on my mom's town. Not sure why. Then I ended up at a doctors office waiting room. With my dad's family. Dad, Wendy, James, and Dylan. And me. I'm not quite sure why. It eventually came up that we were at a psychiatric doctors office, or something. It's all rather fuzzy. The thing I REALLY remember is that James was going on about how Jesus was diagnosed as being clinically insane, and Wendy was arguing with him about it. Yeah, that's pretty much the way that things are there, only with different arguments. The funny part of it is that Wendy and her kids are actually Jewish.

Agh.. Brian spacy.... Try to ignore any weirdness in the following rambling. Lessee... The title of this entry came to me earlier tonight. I was walking past a cop-car, like, right in front of it, and got the distinct impression that it was going to eat me. No one was in the car or anything, but I really feel that if someone had chosen that moment to turn on the lights and start the engine.... I woulda panicked and fell on my ass right there. O_O

Moving on. I went to Hastings today. It was cool. I bought a present for Jackie. Top secret though. I also got a chance to play Final Fantasy XII, though. That was cool. The game plays out... different. Not quite like FFX or VII, but also not quite like Kingdom Hearts. It's sorta a cross. You and your party run around a "stage" populated by enemies. When you hit the X button, the game pauses and an option menu comes up. "Attack, Magic, Summons, Items", like that. These options all work the way the do in the older Final Fantasy games. You pick an action, then game goes back into real time and your characters enact it for you, either until the target is dead if you chose "attack", or just the once for everything else. It was fun though. I got to kill a Tyrannosaur. It was awesome! I hereby add that to my list of "things I want."

Okay, I think I've squeezed all the toothpaste from this tube.

No comments: