3.11.05

Dissapointing Dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night. I was in a Wal-Mart or something with my family, and there was some sort of contest or something. By the freezer section, some sign said "If you can get a sponge to get frozen to the metal part at the bottom of the door, you'll win a prize." Sounded easy enoguh. So I put a sponge over the cold bar thing and began pouring water over it till it was frozen there. Or at least, the bottom layer was. So I went to talk to someone in charge and sure enough, I'd won the prize! A $1,000 gift certificate to Toys'R'Us. I didn't have a change to spend it all then, but oh well, I had money for toys and video games. I was happy. So we went back to our hotel/ dining hall / pool and celebrated. Whee.

It was about now that I was starting to wake up, and I started getting upset because somewhere in the back of my mind I knew it wasn't real. I fought with all I could to stay asleep and get the stuff, but even the dream was fighting against me. I was too old to get the $1,000. U_U

I woke up really kinda sad, which doesn't even make sense. I wanted that DS.

No comments: