12.11.05

Friday Night Magic

Both the name of the event I went to, and then also just the "magic"(not card game) that occurs on a Friday Night. Here's a rundown.

Good afternoon, nothing to brag about. I saw a couple of new episodes of Teen Titans. I LOVE THAT SHOW! Especially the newest episode, where Raven has to babysit for some kid heroes. Not just teens like the rest of the Titans. We're talking 5 and under here. Best quote from that episode, and something needs quoting though, "Just because he's imaginary, that doesn't mean he isn't real." Too true.

Anyway, I went out to Mad Hatter's for the free Type 2 tournament. I did okay, made Top 8. I should have dropped from the top 8, since I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it past the first round, even though it's SO tempting to try... But the real issue was that Paul, my ride, wasn't gonna. Plus it was past midnight by the time I left anyway... I'm dead tired.

Here's some examples of me being awesome to leave you with though:
♥Usagiko♥ [» iEMO.]~* says:
Im starting to think i cant draw full blown piccus anymore. just doodles o_o
Effervescence says:
lies
♥Usagiko♥ [» iEMO.]~* says:
..? o-o lies?
Effervescence says:
and anyway, your doodles are way better than anything i could do
♥Usagiko♥ [» iEMO.]~* says:
pffft i just practice non stop~ o_O
♥Usagiko♥ [» iEMO.]~* says:
im sure its like, unhealthy xD
Effervescence says:
nah
Effervescence says:
practice makes perfect
Effervescence says:
unless its a law practice
Effervescence says:
then it makes a mint
♥Usagiko♥ [» iEMO.]~* says:
XD
And then this I saw on Mr. Show with Bob and Dave:
Since the dawn of time, man has wondered: "Do mysteries exist?" Some say maybe. Others aren't so sure.
Hehe. I love TV.

Speaking of: Stewie (Family Guy) has apparently no genetalia.

And finally, I like this picture. You may discuss amongst yourselves exactly why.

Oh yeah, and then I added Jackie as an assistant author to this, because she loves it, and wanted to. Giving out my password was too complicated, so I just gave her posting priveledges. Welcome aboard. ^_^

No comments: