10.11.05

WAHOO!!

Okay, I'm listening to "The Circle of Life" as I post this (or I was when I started it), and it fits my current mood perfectly. I just finished the last class of XL I have to take. After working all night long to find the paper worth the final 200 points of my 1000 point grade, I turned it in, and then got to come back and check what exactly my grade was. I found this:
Current points: 758/800 (PASS)
You need to get 750/1000 to pass the class, so even without the paper (which I'm probably getting the full 200 points for, because it's a very good paper, and she just uses completion grades anyway), I passed. All I had to do today was show up for class and I was in. Or rather, out. *Dances*

Also today I went diving back to the very beginnings of my archives, back in December of 2003. Those were some good posts. I enjoyed reading them still, today. And they made me miss my GBA and all the fun times I'd had playing with it. Why oh why was FFTA so short? Why oh why did I leave my power cord at home? Why oh why can't I save money to get a DS... Oh wait, that's what I hope to get for Christmas. But yeah... I got an urge to play Pokemon. I'll probably get my power cord over Thanksgiving break, so I'll be able to tell you where I am in the three currently ongoing journies I have: Ruby, Emerald, and Fire Red. And maybe with functioning L and R buttons I'll be able to finish Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Shuffling decks is tech. I should also go back and redo a bunch of the lower levels, just to level up and be awesome like that. ^_^ Ah well.... Of course, during Thanksgiving break I'll probably be playing Kingdom Hearts through on hard for the fun of it. I don't really know why, I suppose I should work on finishing one of the other PS2 games I have yet to defeat. (*Cough*FFX and FFX2*Cough*) Ah well. Lazyness within lazyness. I'm amazing. ^_^;

No comments: