10.11.05

Love

I was trying to cheer up a friend. This happened:

B T M S SPARTAN: im going to bed greg
Effervescence 34: sweet dreams mikey
Effervescence 34: *kisses your forehead
B T M S SPARTAN: lol
Effervescence 34: i love you
B T M S SPARTAN: aw
B T M S SPARTAN: thanks
B T M S SPARTAN: and no you dont
Effervescence 34: sure i do
Effervescence 34: ur a good friend
Effervescence 34: and i really do love you
Effervescence 34: *hugs
B T M S SPARTAN: dont use the word love
B T M S SPARTAN: the word love holds the deepest meaning to me
B T M S SPARTAN: i love jackie
B T M S SPARTAN: i dont remember not knowing her
B T M S SPARTAN: and she is my world, yes i used to have romantic feelings for her
B T M S SPARTAN: but i feel for her in such a way that i wouldent let a relationship ruin knowing her
B T M S SPARTAN: thats love
Effervescence 34: okay, well, in any case
Effervescence 34: i do care about you
B T M S SPARTAN: and theres your proof that im not stealing your girl
Effervescence 34: thank you
B T M S SPARTAN: i love her too much to ruin knowing her with dating her
Effervescence 34: i know you do
B T M S SPARTAN: I <3 my little sis
B T M S SPARTAN: :-D
B T M S SPARTAN: she cursed out tracy
B T M S SPARTAN: because tray made me reallly sad
B T M S SPARTAN: and jac just flipped
B T M S SPARTAN: it was really cute
B T M S SPARTAN: lol
B T M S SPARTAN: was a while ago
B T M S SPARTAN: just remembered it
Effervescence 34: i remember, yah
Effervescence 34: she really cares about you too
Effervescence 34: and ur right, i overuse the word love
Effervescence 34: caring just sounds so childish, i dunno
Effervescence 34: stupid inpresice english language
B T M S SPARTAN: "I CARE ABOUT YOU!"
B T M S SPARTAN: yes
B T M S SPARTAN: the romance languages have multiple forms of "love" in them
Effervescence 34: yeah
Effervescence 34: we need that too
B T M S SPARTAN: yep
Effervescence 34: my dad shouldnt feel like he's gonna get in trouble for telling me he loves me
B T M S SPARTAN: LMAO
B T M S SPARTAN: well
Effervescence 34: im serious
Effervescence 34: im gonna have kids
B T M S SPARTAN: with YOUR dad
B T M S SPARTAN: we never know
Effervescence 34: and i wanna tell them i love them
B T M S SPARTAN: ive met your dad
B T M S SPARTAN: and i wouldent put that past him....
Effervescence 34: i would
B T M S SPARTAN: him and his tacky suits
Effervescence 34: yeah
B T M S SPARTAN: hes the tackymeister
Effervescence 34: thats about the most exciting part about him though
B T M S SPARTAN: tackier than a cork board
B T M S SPARTAN: tackier than a strip of bug glue
Effervescence 34: heh
Effervescence 34: yup
B T M S SPARTAN: anyways!
B T M S SPARTAN: ima get something to drink
B T M S SPARTAN: and mabye a little snack
B T M S SPARTAN: anything yu wana say
B T M S SPARTAN: say
B T M S SPARTAN: cuz im gonna be afk for like
B T M S SPARTAN: 30 seconds
B T M S SPARTAN: go
Effervescence 34: okay... i when i say i love you, i know it doesnt mean what you think it means, so heres what it means to me:
Effervescence 34: you're an important person in my life. I feel better for knowing you. I feel better just talking to you, or just being with you.
Effervescence 34: i don't know what I would do if I didn't have you, I am glad I do have you now, and will always be glad for as long as I have you
Effervescence 34: of course, i feel this way about a lot of people, not so much because I'm a slut, because a slut doesn't love anyone, they just wanna have sex
Effervescence 34: i enjoy having nice people in my life
Effervescence 34: i enjoy caring about them, and I enjoy being able to make them feel better whenever possible
Effervescence 34: and right now, you're feeling bad, and I wish I could do something to make you feel better
Effervescence 34: even if it was just hold you in my arms and tell you you're gonna be alright
Effervescence 34: or just lend an ear and listen to what exactly was bugging you
Effervescence 34: i'd do that for you, no problem
B T M S SPARTAN: you are officialy the sweetest guy
B T M S SPARTAN: ever
Effervescence 34: ^_^
B T M S SPARTAN: *runs an hugs you*
Effervescence 34: *catches and hugs you gently*
Effervescence 34: and that's what i mean when i tell you that I love you, mike
B T M S SPARTAN: guys like you are awesome
B T M S SPARTAN: not the best looking
Effervescence 34: ._.
B T M S SPARTAN: yet still good looking
B T M S SPARTAN: not ugly
B T M S SPARTAN: and have amasing personalitys
Effervescence 34: i try
B T M S SPARTAN: passing you in the street you would pass of as a normal computer nerd
B T M S SPARTAN: but you are truely special
B T M S SPARTAN: *pushes you to the ground and curls up next to you and lays head on your stomach*
B T M S SPARTAN: that was all a compliment greg
Effervescence 34: i know
Effervescence 34: thanks

I nearly cried while writing it. And the songs that played while I was having the conversation, and then editing it a little (Sstupid HTML) and writing this commentary were so appropriate.

Nino & Round Table - New World (Slow version of the theme to .hack//Legend)
Utada Hikaru - Hikari (Slow version of the Kingdom Hearts theme, in Japanese)
DJ Sammy & Yanou - Heaven - Candlelight Remix (also slow, much piano)

If you ever want some nice soft, sensitive music to be sweet to or something (I don't have a good emotional vocabulary), those three are a good start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-hugs- you really are the sweetest guy. ^.^ thanks for cheering my bro up. ^.^