21.11.05

Letter From The King

I'm such a nerd. And they won't let me link to the site, but here's the address anyway, so HAH! http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_script.txt
"Donald,
Sorry to rush off without sayin' goodbye, but there's big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all but I've gotta go check into it. There's someone with a 'key'-the key to our survival. So I need you and Goofy to find him, and stick with him. Got it? We need that key or we're doomed! So go to Traverse Town and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction.

P.S. Would ya apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal."
Yay I get to play again Wednesday.

Edit: Okay, I found another cool one.
Although my heart may be weak, it's not alone. It's grown with each new experience, and it's found a home with all the friends I've made. I've become a part of their heart just as they've become a part of
mine. And if they think of me now and then...if they don't forget me...then our hearts will be one. I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!
I'm gonna make me some away message with these

No comments: