19.11.05

Time Delay

Okay, I'm officially starting a few countdowns. Here goes:

Nov 21 - Hikaru Utada's "Passion" (KH2 Theme) TV Debut.
Nov 22 - Home for Thanksgiving break.
Dec 07 - Last day of regular classes.
Dec 10 - Extended PTQ at Mad Hatters. Winner goes to Hawaii.
Dec 14 - Last day of finals. I GET TO GO HOME FOR WINTER BREAK!
Dec 22 - Kingdom Hearts 2 released in Japan. Must consider spoilerage
Dec 24 - I'm 21! Maybe I'll get drunk, but probably not.
Dec 25 - Yay Christmas. I've gotta buy some presents before this point.
Jan 0X - Possible visit to NJ. Not sure yet. Everything about winter break is a blur.

And then, the crown jewel of long distance goals:

Mar XX - Kingdom Hearts 2 North American release. *Spooge*

So yeah, there's what's going on in my life. I'm sure theres some other stuff going on too.

I've got a whole bunch of details to fill in there, too. Final projects and such. Vacation plans are almost wide open. I gotta schedule time with Jackie. I gotta fit some time to play with little Clara, and I'm sure Lena's gonna want a bit of my attention. And then, as I've been focusing on Kingdom Hearts so much lately, I need to go back to my Hard difficulty game of the first one and do some work on that. My master plan? Show Lena the Agrabah level (from Aladdin) and see if Clara wants to help me play with Winnie the Pooh in the 100 Acre Woods World. I won't beat the game, but I'll get something done at least while im there.

Oh yeah, while I've got you here, I just earlier remembered the dream I had last night. If you haven't seen Blade 2 it won't make any sense to you. For that matter, even if you have, it still won't. It's a dream. Dreams don't make sense ever. Rawr. Anyway, I was running around killing those super vampire things with lights. Yeah, the UV flashlight things that worked so well. Then the head vampire guy though, he was immune. It sucked. But I think I still managed to win. Not sure how. I mighta just woken up, but yeah. Yay pop culture nonsense.

My brain is falling apart at the scenes.

No comments: