27.11.05

The Boondocks Rock

I found The Boondocks live journal. Yay free syndication!

But yeah, if you haven't seen the Boondocks on Adult Swim yet, you're missing out. It's such a good show. For serious.

And then I have a few rumblings about Harry Potter. Firstly, why are they so opposed to using technology? I saw the new movie last week, and it was just weird, namely the part where they teach the kids to dance using an old-timey record player. I don't get why they couldn't use a CD player or something. And then I find out the whole castle/school thing is hexed to prevent the use of electronic devices. I still have to ask... Why!? That's just closed minded and elitist.

Speaking of elitist, the whole wizards are better than muggles thing just rubbed me the wrong way. Why do wizards have to exist in a secret upper class? I think it's all a conspiracy. Magic is a skill as much as it is a talent. "Muggles" can use magic too with training, but wizards are simply elitist snobs. It's sad, really.

No comments: